Now, the Glo 0.0KB unlimited free browsing has a proxy server which when connected using a VPN, will connect to power all Apps generating free data from the source, proxy server. In order to connect to the source of the Free Browsing, you need a VPN to bypass it anonymously.
Stable connection will allow you download, browse through your social media and do many things online. I hope you see how Glo 0.0KB unlimited is so wonderful but all these depends on your end which means your location should have strong and constant network connectivity.
To explain it fully, AnonyTun VPN is a free tunnelling vpn that is completely free and fast with unlimited servers with no limit and also has the power and ability to bypass ISPs limitations and restrictions. The proxy servers that are locked will bow and surely open using AnonyTun VPN to unlock it. So, let's go on activation of the Glo 0.0KB unlimited free browsing using this VPN.
How To Browse Free With Glo 0.0KB Using AnonyTun VPN Application
You only need an Android Phone, Default APN Settings, AnonyTun VPN Application and strong 3G network to connect this Glo 0.0KB.
- It's so very easy and simple. Firstly, you have to download the AnonyTun VPN Application by clicking here only if you don't have the application.
- Launch the VPN App after installation and wait for it to load and tap on SKIP ADS for it to skip the loading screen.
- Now, tap on "Stealth settings" and turn on "Stealth tunnel".
- Then, change connection protocol to HTTP and also change connection Port to 80.
- Now, turn on "Custom TCP/HTTP Headers" and tap on "Edit Custom TCP/HTTP Headers" and finally, input these settings below.
Request method: POST
Injection method: Normal
Mark on User-agent and leave other boxes unticked.
- Now, tap on "Generate" and finally tap on "SAVE".
- You can tap on "Connect".
After the settings, your Glo 0.0KB would be connected to the VPN and stable connection applies, depending on your location or area. Meanwhile, am enjoying it to the fullest in my area and browsing unlimitedly.
I love this VPN for its simple interface and its simple Handler UI. It has inbuilt unlimited servers that chooses its servers by itself and its unlimited bandwidth for connection.
Is it helpful? Share your experience if it works for you!