Philips Xenium X558 has full Metal body and supports 4G LTE network that will improve your browsing experience. It has 3GB RAM and huge battery capacity of 5000mAh. See more of the specifications.
Specifications And Price Of Philips Xenium X558
- NETWORKS - 2G, 3G and 4G LTE enabled
- 4G LTE BANDS - 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600) and 40(2300)
- SIM CARDS - Dual Nano-sim
- ANDROID OS - Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- DIMENSIONS - 144.2 x 71.9 x 9.3mm with 168mm height
- USB TYPE - Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- AUDIO PORT - 3.5mm jack
- BUILD - Metal unibody
- COLORS - Black
- DISPLAY - IPS LCD display of 16million colors and has 5.0 inches HD display with resolution 720 x 1280 pixels supports multitouch and protected with Corning gorilla glass screen 3
- PROCESSORS - 64-bit Octa-core 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 CPU, MediaTek MT6750 CHIPSET and Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- CAMERA - It has 13MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 5MP front-facing camera
- MEMORY - It has 3GB RAM with 32GB RAM internal memory storage and can be expanded up to 128GB using a MicroSD
- SENSORS - Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass and Infra-red
- BATTERY - Non-removable Li-Ion 5000mAh Battery Capacity
- PRICE - It costs 276$ which is about 84,500naira.
Is it helpful? What do you have to say about the specifications, features and price of Phillips smartphone?