The Nokia 6 is designed of metal and is compatible with 4G LTE network. It comes with non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with fast charging feature and supports 16MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash. It cost about 80,000naira or above depending on your area. You can view more of its specifications by clicking here.
Features Of Nokia 6 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update
- It brings Android 7.1.1 update (latest security patch).
- It enhance power saving and background management.
- Update Google security patch.
- It update version of preload application.
- Supports 4G/3G Dual sim Dual standby
- Update Nokia USB driver
- It has data size of 369MB for update.
How To Update Your Nokia 6 To Android 7.1.1 Nougat
Before you proceed, unroot your smartphone and make sure your phone is charged.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on About phone.
- Tap on System update.
- Now, tap on update.
So, that's how to upgrade your Nokia 6 to latest Android operating system (OS).
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any issues or problems while trying to upgrade, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!