In the design section; it is just like the Innjoo 3 because is made entirely of aluminium finishing and has a fingerprint sensor placed at the rear. It supports 4G LTE network and runs on the latest version of Android operating system which is the Android 7.0 Nougat.
The Innjoo 4 camera megapixels has been reduced from 21MP of Innjoo 3 to 16MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 5MP with a selfie flash. The 5.5-inch IPS Full HD display screen is protected with Corning gorilla glass and has a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
It has 4GB RAM with 16GB internal storage and it could also be available in 6GB RAM with 64GB storage variant which can be expanded up to 128GB using a MicroSD. The device is lighted with MicroUSB 2.0 TYPE C and 3400mAh battery with fast charge.
Key Specifications Of Injoo 4
- Model - Injoo 4
- Operating system - It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Connectivity - It supports 4G LTE network
- Build - Aluminium
- Colors - Black, Gold and white
- Security - Supports fingerprint sensor (rear mounted)
- Processors - 2.3GHz Deca-core Mediatek Helio X20 Soc
- Display - It has 5.5 inches Full HD display and with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels
- Camera - It has 16MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 5MP front-facing camera with selfie flash
- Memory - It has 4GB RAM with 16GB inbuilt memory storage and another version of 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB
- Other connectivity - It supports 4.2 Bluetooth, MicroUSB TYPE C and compatible with 4G LTE network
- Battery - It has Non-removeable 3400mAh battery with fast charge
- Price - Announced Pricing on the month of April
The Innjoo 4 and Innjoo 4 fire plus price are not yet known as they are yet to announced Pricing. It will be launched on the month of April probably, on the 25th and above.
What do you have to say about Innjoo 4 features and key Specifications? What do you love in the smartphone?