Infinix Note 3 X601 was launched last year 2016 with great specifications and features. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, supports 4G LTE network and fingerprint sensor for security purpose, comes with 6.0 Inches full HD screen display and designed with full Metal body. It costs about 65,000naira and has 2GB RAM with 16GB inbuilt memory storage with 4000mAh battery capacity. You can check more of its specifications by clicking here.
Features Of Android 7.0 Nougat On Infinix Note 3 X601
- Good and brand new toggles and pull-down shortcuts.
- Improved speed and performance especially for the huge 4000mAh battery capacity it possessed.
- You can use two apps at a time on a screen (Split screen).
- It brings more beautiful designs to your interface.
- This update or firmware data size is about 1.5GB.
How To Upgrade Your Infinix Note 3 X601 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Before you proceed, make sure you have unroot your phone and have at least 70% and above battery charge.
- Go to your Settings.
- Then scroll down and select About phone.
- Tap on System Update.
- Now, you can now update your smartphone to the latest Android 7.0 Nougat version.
It is easy and simple because it can be done on mobile phone if only your smartphone supports OTA (over the air) method but if you prefer using PC, use this tutorial by clicking here. Enjoy!
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!