So, you can now learn how to upgrade your smartphone to a new version using this tutorial. It is very and simple especially if your Android smartphone do receive OTA (over the air) updates. It is also better to know if your phone has an update for your Android or iOS version or firmware. So let's go on.
How To Upgrade Your Smartphone To New Version Of Operating System
- Firstly, go to Settings on your Android smartphone.
- Then scroll down to About Phone and tap it to select.
- Then tap on System updates.
- In the next page, tap on Check now to find any available update for your smartphone.
- So if there is any, just tap on Upgrade and immediately, your phone will reboot and get updated successfully.
Note: Make sure you have the required data to perform the update and make sure you Unroot your smartphone before update to avoid bricking.
You can always update your phone using this method even on iPhone and other phones that supports OTA update. However, there are some smartphones that doesn't support OTA update which can only be updated via flashing the update with PC. They are always discussed here on prexblog.com
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!