Samsung Bixby is an AL system that is designed to make device interaction easier and faster and it understands your natural language, you just have to give it the information and Bixby will interpret and give you result. Bixby works like Google assistant, Apple siri and Microsoft cortana.
This feature is exclusively made available to Samsung Galaxy S8 and with this tutorial, you will be able to use it on your older Samsung models.
How To Install Samsung Virtual Assistant Bixby On Any Samsung Devices
- Firstly, make sure your Samsung Android is running on Nougat version.
- Then download Samsung Galaxy S8 launcher by clicking here.
- Then download and install Bixby application by clicking here or via here.
- Now, go to the Galaxy S8 launcher by long pressing on an empty space in the homescreen.
- You can now tap on ACTIVATE BIXBY.
Then, reboot your device and swipe left to bring the full functionality of Bixby.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to activate this, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!