Once you hide your videos, musics and any other files you have in your smartphone, they won't be available on any where in your Android phone till you decides to unlock it yourself. Meanwhile, you can also use a third-party apps to lock your smartphone but in this tutorial, no app will be used. Let's go on.
How To Hide Your Photos, Audios, Videos And Any Files On Your Android Smartphone
- It is easy and simple. Just go to your File manager and choose SD card or Phone internal storage.
- Tap on the three-dotted line and tap on Show hidden files.
- Then create a folder with any name e.g Prexblog files. Then move or copy all the files you want to hide inside the newly created folder.
- Now rename your folder by adding dot sign at the beginning of the folder name. For example, .prexblog files. As shown below.
- Now tap on the three-dotted line again and tap on Hide hidden files.
- So that's all, you have successfully hidden your files.
Watch video below, if you understand.
Note: If you want to show hidden files, just tap on three-dotted line and tap on Show hidden files then rename the folder by removing the dot.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!